The following terms govern the basis on which we agree to provide the two to five-year-old free
entitlement childcare services to you (the “Terms and Conditions”). We are Childbase Partnership
Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02418535 and
whose registered office is at Kingston House, Northampton Road, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire,
MK16 8NJ (“we”, “our”, “us”, the “nursery”).
Please note that our general terms and conditions (available at
www.childbasepartnership.com/terms-and-conditions) are incorporated into these Terms and
Conditions by reference.
1. In order to be considered for free entitlement childcare services and to ensure that free
entitlement funding can be claimed on your child’s behalf, you must return a fully completed local
authority parent declaration (available from us on request) and provide us with your child’s unique
eligibility code with the local authority by the deadline confirmed to you by us.
2. Subject to the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 1 and session availability at the nursery,
the nursery provides two-year-old and universal free entitlement sessions, funded by the UK
Government, of up to 570 hours per year (“Two-year-old” and “Universal Free Entitlement
Sessions”) and extended free entitlement sessions of up to 1140 hours per year (“Extended Free
Entitlement Sessions”) (together, “Free Entitlement Sessions”).
3. Two-year-old and Universal Free Entitlement Sessions are accessible up to 11 hours per week over
52 weeks per year, and are subject to nursery availability within the following session times:
• Monday to Friday, 13.45 – 16.30 (up to a maximum of 4 sessions per week).
4. Extended Free Entitlement Sessions are accessible up to 13.75 hours per week over 52 weeks per
year, and are subject to nursery availability within the following session times:
• Monday to Friday, 13.45 – 16.30 (up to a maximum of 5 sessions per week).
5. Please note that given the limited number of Extended Free Entitlement Sessions offered (see
paragraph 4 above), it is not possible to utilise your child’s full Extended Free Entitlement Sessions
6. A voluntary contribution which covers the operating consumables costs provided to your child, for
example, the meals and snacks served in nursery, or the sun cream provided when the weather
dictates, will be requested by the nursery. This contribution is voluntary, and no expectation is
placed on any parent or carer to agree to and act on this request. The voluntary contribution of
£2 per session and is based on an annualised calculation and charged monthly (£2 x sessions
attended per week x 52 weeks per year ÷ 12 months). If you do not wish to pay this contribution,
please make your nursery aware in writing so that we do not charge this to your account.
7. Subject to nursery availability, additional AM (07:30 – 13:00), PM (13:00 – 18:30) or full day (07:30
-18:30) sessions can be purchased for children who attend Free Entitlement Sessions. However,
individual hours of childcare services cannot be purchased to extend the Free Entitlement
8. Free Entitlement Sessions can only be used in relation to the sessions set out in paragraphs 3 and
4 above and cannot be utilised when attending an extra session outside of your contracted
booking pattern or be swapped for other sessions.
9. Please note that it is not possible to access both free entitlement only and wraparound care
sessions within your child’s booking pattern. The nursery provides wraparound care sessions
under a separate set of terms and conditions, which are available from the nursery on request.
10. The provision of Free Entitlement Sessions is subject to government funding and will be reviewed
at the start of each term (being the spring term (running from 1 January – 31 March), the summer
term (running from 1 April – 31 August) and the autumn term (running from 1 September – 31
December)) in line with any local authority changes relating to Free Entitlement Sessions. If any
local authority changes result in your child no longer meeting the then current criteria stipulated
by the local authority for access to Free Entitlement Sessions, we reserve the right to retract
and/or amend your child’s place at the nursery at the end of the then current term.
11. If a child’s eligibility for Free Entitlement Sessions ceases for any reason (other than as set out in
paragraph 10), this will result in immediate termination of the child’s Free Entitlement Sessions.
12. If the local authority refuses payment to the nursery, or requires reimbursement from the nursery, for the Free Entitlement Sessions, you will be charged for those sessions where we expected to receive funding from, or are required to reimburse to, the local authority and this will be charged to your account.
13. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions to reflect changes in law or new
arrangements and fees relating to the provision of free entitlement childcare services. We will
notify you of any impending changes by email as soon as reasonably practicable.
14. By signing these Terms and Conditions, you authorise us to check and verify your child’s unique
eligibility code with the local authority, and for the local authority to provide any necessary
confirmation and future notifications regarding the validity of your child’s funding eligibility.