The following terms govern the basis on which we agree to provide the free entitlement
childcare services to you (the “Terms and Conditions”). We are Childbase Partnership
Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02418535
and whose registered office is at Kingston House, Northampton Road, Newport Pagnell,
Buckinghamshire, MK16 8NJ (“we”, “our”, “us”, the “nursery”).
Please note that our general terms and conditions (available at
www.childbasepartnership.com/terms-and-conditions) are incorporated into these Terms and
Conditions by reference.
1. In order for us to consider your child for free entitlement childcare services with
wraparound care at one of our nurseries, you must return a fully completed local authority
parent declaration (available from us on request) and provide us with your child’s unique
eligibility code with the local authority by the deadline confirmed to you by us, to ensure
that free entitlement funding for one of our nurseries can be claimed by us on your child’s
2. Subject to the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 1, session availability at the
nursery and changes to government funding rules relating to the provision of free
entitlement childcare sessions, the nursery provides two-year-old and universal (three to
five-year-old) free entitlement sessions of up 570 hours per year and extended free
entitlement sessions of up to 1140 hours per year (for eligible children) (together, “Free
Entitlement Sessions”) funded by the UK Government.
3. The nursery’s “two-year-old”, “universal” and “extended” free entitlement sessions are
available to be used across 51 weeks per year. The Free Entitlement Sessions spread
across 51 weeks will be for a maximum of:
(i) 11.17 hours per week for the two-year-old and universal free entitlement sessions; and
(ii) 22.35 hours per week for the extended entitlement offer,
and must be taken in relation to the sessions set out in the table below:
4. Parents and carers accessing wraparound childcare services in excess of their child’s Free
Entitlement Sessions (as set out in paragraph 2) will be charged additional service costs
for the excess childcare services provided at our standard rates. These fee rates are
published separately and you can request a copy directly from the nursery.
5. It is not possible to access both free entitlement only and wraparound care sessions within
your child’s booking pattern. These Terms and Conditions relate to wraparound care
sessions, if you require free entitlement only sessions, please contact the nursery.
6. The provision of Free Entitlement Sessions is subject to changes to government funding
rules relating to Free Entitlement Sessions and will be reviewed at the start of each term
(being the spring term (running from 1 January – 31 March), the summer term (running
from 1 April – 31 August) and the autumn term (running from 1 September – 31
December)) in line with any local authority changes relating to Free Entitlement Sessions.
If any local authority changes result in your child no longer meeting the then current criteria
stipulated by the local authority for access to Free Entitlement Sessions, we reserve the
right to retract and/or amend your child’s place at the nursery at the end of the then current
7. If a child’s eligibility for Free Entitlement Sessions ceases for any reason (other than as
set out in paragraph 6), this will result in immediate termination of the child’s Free
8. Free Entitlement Sessions can only be used in relation to the sessions set out in paragraph
3 above and cannot be utilised when attending an extra session outside of your contracted
9. If the local authority refuses payment to the nursery, or requires reimbursement from the
nursery, for the Free Entitlement Sessions, you are liable for the equivalent monetary value
of any funding for the Free Entitlement Sessions that we expected to receive from, or are
required to reimburse to, the local authority and this will be charged to your account.
10. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions to reflect changes in law or
new arrangements and fees relating to the provision of free entitlement and wraparound
childcare services. We will notify you of any impending changes by email as soon as
11. By signing these Terms and Conditions, you authorise us to check and verify your child’s
unique eligibility code with the local authority, and for the local authority to provide any
necessary confirmation and future notifications regarding the validity of your child’s funding