Child's details Child's name (Required)
Nursery attending (Required) Please select Berryfields (Aylesbury) Brinds Well (Orpington) Cedar Park (Twyford) Cedars (Leighton Buzzard) Cherry Trees (Cranfield) Crescent (Birmingham) Devonshire (Chiswick) Edwalton (Nottingham) Edwinstowe Close (Cambridge) Emscote House (Leamington Spa) Field House (Bucks) Grasshoppers (Aylesbury) Grasshoppers (St Albans) Green Park (Reading) Greengables (Sandhurst) Hampstead Gate (Milton Keynes) Hertford Barns (Hertford) Highbury Lodge (Hitchin) Highfield (Birmingham) Julia Durbin (Oxford) Knowle Green (Staines) Lavenders (Bedford) Lime Grove (Hemel Hempstead) Maples (Winchester) Meadow View (Newport Pagnell) Mulberry (Maidenhead) Nature Trails (Rugby) Nene Valley (Northampton) Nursery on the Green (Redbourn) Nursery on the Green (Southall) Pennypot (Chobham) River View (Hertford) Rowan Tree (Welwyn Garden City) Sandfield (Oxford) Seabrook (Luton) West Cambridge (Cambridge) West Downs (Winchester) Westwood (Coventry) Willows (Aylesbury) Windermere (Kettering) Windmill Hill (Swindon) Woodberry (Winchmore Hill) Woodlands (Barnet) Woodlands (Milton Keynes)
The following terms govern the basis on which we agree to provide the free entitlement childcare services to you (the “Terms and Conditions”). We are Childbase Partnership Limited, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02418535 and whose registered office is at Kingston House, Northampton Road, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8NJ (“we”, “our”, “us”, the “nursery”).
Please note that our general terms and conditions (available at www.childbasepartnership.com/terms-and-conditions) are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.:
1. In order for us to consider your child for free entitlement childcare services with wraparound care at one of our nurseries, you must return a fully completed local authority parent declaration (available from us on request) and provide us with your child’s unique eligibility code with the local authority by the deadline confirmed to you by us, to ensure that free entitlement funding for one of our nurseries can be claimed by us on your child’s behalf.
2. Subject to the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 1, session availability at the nursery and changes to government funding rules relating to the provision of free entitlement childcare sessions, the nursery provides two-year-old and universal (three to five-year-old) free entitlement sessions of up 570 hours per year and extended free entitlement sessions of up to 1140 hours per year (for eligible children) (together, “Free Entitlement Sessions”) funded by the UK Government.
3. The nursery’s “two-year-old”, “universal” and “extended” free entitlement sessions are available to be used across 52 weeks per year. The Free Entitlement Sessions spread across 52 weeks will be for a maximum of:
(i) 11 hours per week for the two-year-old and universal free entitlement sessions; and
(ii) 22 hours per week for the extended entitlement offer,
and must be taken in relation to the sessions set out in the table below:
4. Parents and carers accessing wraparound childcare services in excess of their child’s Free Entitlement Sessions (as set out in paragraph 2) will be charged additional service costs for the excess childcare services provided at our standard rates. These fee rates are published separately and you can request a copy directly from the nursery.
5. It is not possible to access both free entitlement only and wraparound care sessions within your child’s booking pattern. These Terms and Conditions relate to wraparound care sessions, if you require free entitlement only sessions, please contact the nursery.
6. The provision of Free Entitlement Sessions is subject to changes to government funding rules relating to Free Entitlement Sessions and will be reviewed at the start of each term (being the spring term (running from 1 January – 31 March), the summer term (running from 1 April – 31 August) and the autumn term (running from 1 September – 31 December)) in line with any local authority changes relating to Free Entitlement Sessions. If any local authority changes result in your child no longer meeting the then current criteria stipulated by the local authority for access to Free Entitlement Sessions, we reserve the right to retract and/or amend your child’s place at the nursery at the end of the then current term.
7. If a child’s eligibility for Free Entitlement Sessions ceases for any reason (other than as set out in paragraph 6), this will result in immediate termination of the child’s Free Entitlement Sessions.
8. Free Entitlement Sessions can only be used in relation to the sessions set out in paragraph 3 above and cannot be utilised when attending an extra session outside of your contracted booking pattern.
9. If the local authority refuses payment to the nursery, or requires reimbursement from the nursery, for the Free Entitlement Sessions, you will be charged for those sessions where we expected to receive funding from, or are required to reimburse to, the local authority and this will be charged to your account.
10. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions to reflect changes in law or new arrangements and fees relating to the provision of free entitlement and wraparound childcare services. We will notify you of any impending changes by email as soon as reasonably practicable.
11. By signing these Terms and Conditions, you authorise us to check and verify your child’s unique eligibility code with the local authority, and for the local authority to provide any necessary confirmation and future notifications regarding the validity of your child’s funding eligibility.
Parent/carer name (Required)
By signing you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions above and understand and agree to comply with them.