Childbase Employee Benefits
At Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 Company to work for, we aim to recruit passionate early years professionals who can deliver ‘outstanding’ care to the children in our nurseries.
We provide the opportunity for all colleagues to progress their career with us, through bespoke internal and external training courses, and offer a wide range of employee benefits which include:
- Flexible contracts from 0 hours to 40 hours per week
- 50% childcare discount$ for your children from day one
- Cash rewards for going ‘beyond expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus to all employees*
- ‘Once in a Lifetime’ trips around the world**
- Digital learning journeys to reduce paperwork and paperless planning
- Personalised and bespoke training plans for all employees
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
- Unlimited recommend a friend scheme – earn £500 for each friend who joins us***
Childbase is committed to providing a healthy working environment for all employees. We recognise that your mental and physical health contributes to your overall wellbeing and happiness at work. We therefore offer:
- Employee Assistance Programme - This service, provided by Carefirst, is a confidential, professional telephone counselling service which provides immediate emotional support, advice and practical information, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Where required employees can also access face to face counselling sessions.
- Access to our Occupational Health provider, Lincoln Occupational Health - This service is used to support employees within their role and their personal life.
- Private Medical Scheme which includes dental and optical cover (up to £180) - Employees with over 3 years’ service can join for free and those with less than 3 years’ service can pay a reduced/subsidised fee to become a member.
- Hardship Fund - The purpose of the Hardship Fund is to assist employees who have found themselves in financial difficulties due to something that has happened unexpectedly which has been out of their control. An employee can submit a confidential application to the Childbase Hardship Fund Committee to request a loan if they find themselves in this position.
- Salary Advance - We recognise in emergency situations that our people may require an advance of their salary in order to help them financially.
Find your nearest Childbase Partnership vacancy here
A printable version of these benefits can be found here
$eligible to employees on a contract above 0 hours
*subject to qualifying criteria and company financial targets being met
***paid in two instalments